About L'Heure Bleue At Home

Shop Photo Gallery

Offers and Discount Codes

Monday 6 December 2021

Christmas Gift Ideas Crafting with Felts

 Hello Friends! It’s been a long while since my last post. I needed a break to take care of my mental health. It just got to a point where I needed time to do a lot of soul searching and healing. Lately, I have been discovering the calming effects of crafting. I can forget all of my worries for awhile. It feels so satisfying to create something with my hands.


I have always had a fascination with pincushions. It is such an unsung hero in the crafter’s toolbox. Swallows symbolize a safe return home and, as we are spending so much time at home these days, I wanted to add a swallow to my pincushion.





Pets are such an integral part of home and family life, aren’t they? I designed a pincushion to reflect that as well. This pincushion above which I called “Cat Love” features a cat playing with a ball of yarn (a vintage button). 
With my creative juices flowing, I have been busily crafting felt flowers that multitask as brooches and hair clips as well.




I just think there is something so sweet and wholesome about painstakingly crafting a gift to give away. It truly is a gift from the heart.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...