About L'Heure Bleue At Home

Shop Photo Gallery

Offers and Discount Codes

Saturday 19 December 2020

Blogmas Day 19 Sunset Mimosa Recipe

 Welcome to Blogmas Day 19!  I picked up a bottle of rose sparkling wine from my favourite winery.  I don't usually buy rose as rose drinkers tend to be viewed as slightly naif.  But I am far from being a wine snob and for some reason, the deep blush hue just spoke to me.  It made me think of tropical sunsets, sunny days and happier times.  Plus, I couldn't find the usual sparkling wine from Jacob's Creek on the shelf.


I think that it would be perfect with orange juice on Christmas Day.  What could be more festive than a mimosa with brunch on Christmas Day?

Sunset Mimosa

Ingredients:
Champagne or Sparkling Wine
Orange Juice
Grenadine
Optional Garnishes:  Strawberries 

Combine 1 part Champagne or Sparkling Wine with 1 part orange juice with enough Grenadine to produce a sunset hue.  If you are using rose sparkling wine, you may choose to omit the Grenadine.



Enjoy!

Subscribe and share.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...