About L'Heure Bleue At Home

Shop Photo Gallery

Offers and Discount Codes

Wednesday 9 December 2020

Blogmas Day Nine Purdy's Chocolates

 Welcome to Blogmas Day Nine!  There is no doubt that the Holiday Season is coupled with lashings and lashings of chocolate.  I've spoken about my love for Purdy's Chocolates here and here but I truly adore this Canadian chocolate company.  I made sure to pick up a box of my favourite, Sweet Georgia Browns, before the second lockdown as the Purdy's stall nearest to me is inside a mall and doesn't have a street presence.  I just wasn't sure how they would manage curbside pickup and didn't want to take the chance of not having my favourite chocolates during the holidays.  Yes, I know, I am that much of a dedicated fan.



The sweetness of the caramel and chocolate balanced against the contrasting textures of the pecans and gooeyness of the caramel is an unparalleled delight.  




I spotted this box of matcha chocolate balls which I thought would be a perfect stocking stuffer for someone I know who is obsessed with matcha tea.  You can also get the boxes of chocolate prewrapped which is a real timesaver.




Luckily Purdy's is also available online for those of you who weren't able to stock up before lockdown or are still in lockdown.  Considering how delivery times are anyone's guess nowadays, I would suggest putting in your orders soon.



I do think that taking the time to indulge in something luscious and decadent with a steaming mug of your favourite tea or coffee is practically a necessity now as a way of combating the stresses of our lives.  
Let me know what your favourite treat is!

Subscribe and share with your friends.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...