About L'Heure Bleue At Home

Shop Photo Gallery

Offers and Discount Codes

Tuesday 22 December 2020

Blogmas Day 22 Planning for 2021

Welcome to Blogmas Day 22!  Every year, I get a new Moleskine planner which I have written about here.  It is something I enjoy and look forward to.  The sight of those blank pages feels me with anticipation.  Truth be told, I did hesitate this time.  Months of dealing with the pandemic and one lockdown after another has rendered me immobile with emotional fatigue.  What was the point of planning anything when the future seemed so uncertain?


There is no doubt that I have been relying more and more on the calendar in my phone.  However, I will always be an analog girl at heart and need to jot down my plans on paper.  When I saw the forest green colour of the pocket version. I couldn't resist. I always get the same style where the days of the week are on the left and there is a blank, lined page on the right.   You will see that the planners are still in the plastic wrapping as I haven't opened them yet.  I have put them in my stocking as my yearly treat to myself.
Hopefully, when I open them up on January 1st, I can move forward with optimism.

Share and subscribe.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...