About L'Heure Bleue At Home

Shop Photo Gallery

Offers and Discount Codes

Thursday 3 December 2020

Blogmas Day Three Christmas Walks and Lego

 Welcome to Blogmas Day Three!  We had a huge snowfall recently.  If there is one thing that is guaranteed to get one in the Christmas spirit, it just has to be lots and lots of snow.



I know I am late to the party but with a second lockdown, I started going for regular walks.  Now, it has got to the point that I really look forward to them.  It gives me a chance to get some fresh air and, most importantly, a chance to unplug and clear my head.  If you have been having a difficult time staying on top of stress and anxiety, this is such a gentle and low impact way to do it.
On the days when the weather is too inclement for a walk, then there's nothing like building a scenescape with Lego to while away the hours indoors.  I am sure that many, many families have turned to board games, puzzles and the like to occupy the kids and provide some family time.  Lego is a classic and it is something that family, friends, young and old can join in on without that competitive aspect.


I don't know how many times I have worked on the antlers and tried different variations but they never seem to come out exactly as I envisioned.  Oh well, better luck next year!

Just a reminder that if you are a small business owner and want a shoutout, please contact me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...