About L'Heure Bleue At Home

Shop Photo Gallery

Offers and Discount Codes

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Blogmas Day Eight Holiday Movies Worth Watching

 Welcome to Blogmas Day Eight!  One of the things I love about the holiday season is preparing my favourite snacks, sitting down in the evening and watching a feel good movie.  Last night, I snuggled under a duvet and hit up "The Holiday."

via imdb.com

Who cares if I've seen it multiple times already?  That's the charm of creating your own traditions.  Who wouldn't swoon over Iris' sweet-beyond-belief cottage or cheer when she finally ditches her ex and gets some "gumption."?
Another rom-com that I adore watching this time of year is "Love Actually."

via eonline.com

Call me a sap but it does warm the cockles of this hollow heart of mine to see the subject of love celebrated in all its forms whether it be romantic, between friends or between siblings.
Any recommendations that I should add to my Must Watch List?

Subscribe and share with your friends.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...