About L'Heure Bleue At Home

Shop Photo Gallery

Offers and Discount Codes

Sunday 25 November 2018

The Weekly Roundup: Black Friday Haul The Abnormal Beauty Company The Ordinary

Are you still alive after Black Friday?  Are you gearing up for Cyber Monday?  I can't believe I am even asking but, yes, the mayhem that is Black Friday is a "thing" now in Canada.  This past Friday was just another working day for me so, alas, I had to wait until the weekend to partake.  I was good and did my best to stick to my wishlist. I love The Ordinary.  I missed out on their Black Friday sale last year so this year checking out their Black Friday sale was a definite must on my wish list.  Luckily for me, a freestanding Abnormal Beauty Company store is just down the road from where I live so I didn't have to hover over my keyboard at midnight, waiting for deals to drop.



The Ordinary is known for their budget friendly pricepoints so you can imagine how much more affordable their Black Friday deals are.  My mother swears by the efficacy of the Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion at keeping her wrinkles at bay (she is in her 70s) and at $4 each, I swooped up 2 for her.  At these prices, it is a good time to try out other products in their lineup.  I have been curious to try out a lactic acid peel and as the Lactic Acid was a crazy $2 I picked that up as well as the primer for $3 and Pore Control for $10.  I wish I had bought more now as the prices were jawdroppingly easy on the wallet.  Also, I don't think there is a limit on quantity in the store as there is on line.  

Did you score any amazing deals?  Let me know in the comments so that I can live vicariously through you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...