About L'Heure Bleue At Home

Shop Photo Gallery

Offers and Discount Codes

Tuesday 7 July 2020

ASMR Fruit Smoothie Video

Hello lovelies!  I mentioned in my previous blog post that I was enjoying making fruit smoothies in the morning.  I use frozen fruit chunks which is wonderful during these hot hazy days.  I use a fruit juice as my liquid base but you can always use a milk base (dairy or plant based) as well.  I really don't know why I was so intimidated in the past.  I think I thought that I HAD to incorporate fancy supplemental powders into the concoction.  The great thing about smoothies is that you can customize it to your own individual taste.  It is virtually foolproof as there is no cooking or baking involved.  I find the process of whizzing it up to be meditative and relaxing and now it is something I look forward to with anticipation.  The video is pretty much self explanatory which is why there is no voiceover.  Enjoy!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...