About L'Heure Bleue At Home

Shop Photo Gallery

Offers and Discount Codes

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Decluttering and Clear Surfaces



As I continue to stoically and steadfastly declutter and organize my home, one thing I have discovered that really helps to keep me motivated is to have at least one clear surface in the home.  The above is what I see when I walk through the door.  For some reason, seeing that surface with nothing on it except what is necessary puts me in a good mood.  Even if every other surface in the home is covered in junk, knowing that I have managed to keep one surface clear keeps me motivated to continue on my decluttering journey.  Baby steps, people, baby steps.  If you are struggling to maintain some sort of order amidst the chaos in your home, try keeping at least one surface clear.  Let me know if this tip is working for you!

Subscribe and never miss a post!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...