About L'Heure Bleue At Home

Shop Photo Gallery

Offers and Discount Codes

Friday 30 June 2017

30 Days to Wellness Challenge Day 30: Last Day


It is the last day of the Wellness Challenge!  Woohoo!  Honestly, I can't believe I made it to the finish line. Truth be told, there was a point where I thought to myself, "I can't believe how many bad habits I've accumulated.  How am I even standing up?"  I also wondered what I had gotten myself into.  I wasn't even sure I would be able to keep blogging for 30 days straight.  In a way, throwing out a Challenge into the blogosphere was a way to challenge myself, of keeping me honest.  If you have been following along as a lurker, multiple pats on the back all around!  I bet you thought there would be a huge revelation on the last day.  Well, not really.  On the last day, I think we all deserve a free pass, a day of freedom where we get to feel free of stress and worry, a day where we revel in feeling comfortable in our own skins.  I just wanted to add that all the suggestions posited during the Challenge were exactly that, suggestions.  Each suggestion was like a symbolic apple a day.  It is up to each of us to pick and choose what works in our own lives.  Thanks so much to all of you who silently followed along!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...